We don’t want to be preachy or boring but this blog is where we share our values and experiences and write about the issues shaping the future of our businesses and our society. Catch a glimpse into our lives and find out what’s new in our world...

Monday 1 July 2013

My Work Experience At Sustainability Consult


Boris Arnold is currently a student intern at our office.  We asked him to write a blog about himself and his time working at Sustainability Consult.

I attend the European School of Brussels and I am 15 years old.  I’m interested in environmental issues which we cover extensively in geography, one of my favourite subjects.

I am doing a two-week an internship at Sustainability Consult. There is a very good atmosphere here in the office.  My colleagues are very nice.

My tasks in the first week included backing up documents, updating the media list and helping manage social media accounts including the Sustainability Consult Pinterest.  

I also attended some very interesting events. One of them was the Sustainability Communications Lunch on social media organised by Sustainability Consult and a debate organised by the UNEP intern network on how to succeed in an environmental job.

I come to the office by bike every day – 5 kilometres each way  and I was happy to see that I wasn’t the only one.

It has been a very interesting experience to work the first week at Sustainability Consult and I look forward to the second week.

Blog by Boris Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment